The details are not details. They make the design. Leave it better than you found it.
Pune, India • January 2016 - Present
Creating happy experiences for existing million users out there and for millions to join in future. Generating and prototyping new ideas for the product. Make decisions based on usability analytics.
- User research and competitive analysis.
- Brainstorming and conceptualization
- Designing sketches > storyboards > wireframes > High fidelity mockups > Interactive prototypes
- Data analysis
- Usability testing and Multivariate testing
- Collaborating with the operations of Digital Marketing
Pune, India • September 2015 - December 2015
- Leading experience design for MarTech software products.
- Responsible for all areas of design - Web Applications, Mobile SDKs, Sales Websites & Presentations, Publication & Branding Material Designs.
- Working on various user research processes - competitive analysis, Task analysis, Story boars, Wireframes, Rapid Prototyping & Interactive prototypes.
Pune, India • April 2012 - June 2015
- Design UX, interactions and content for SafetyChager suite of products as well as for Professional Services Projects.
- Create innovative but simple and beautiful interfaces.
- Work with the Product team and Developers to wrangle designs into working products.
- Bridging the Product team and Developers’ team as a Project Manager / Scrum Master.
- Understanding clients' feedback and continuously improve, rebuild and optimise existing features.
- Design promotional material for events and conferences.
Baroda, India • December 2011 - April 2012
- Design, prototype and help implement mobile app features and interactions. It was a football league management app for local football clubs of the UK.
- Work directly with the engineering team to make sure that the interactions are properly implemented.
- Design promotional websites for local football clubs of UK.
AIESEC International Congress
Hyderabad, India • February 2010 - October 2010
- AIESEC International Congress brought together youth delegates from over 110 countries that AIESEC is present in.
- Planned and executed the 10 day conference end to end successfully.
- Lead the organising committee that comprised of 60 individuals from 32 countries, liaised with internal & external stakeholders, partners, sponsors and media.
- Directly responsible to telecast the 10 day agenda live for the virtual audience. Our social media engagement resulted in over 15,000 people from the AIESEC network enjoying a virtual conference experience.
- Graphics design for conference memorabilia, plenty of marketing and PR posters, brochures, websites, social media campaign etc.