Things are not good or bad. They are just different from each other.
Growing up in the times of the mobile-wave and social-media revolution, I vowed to fight uncomfortable interfaces and battle confusion in all forms.
I am passionate about making complex interfaces approachable. As a product designer, I drive features and UI from concept to release. I wireframe layouts, design user flows, specify interactions and error conditions, and contribute to visual design. My goal is to create easy-to-understand, unobtrusive, platform-neutral, user-centered experiences that convey narrative and offer clear calls to action.
Ever since I opened Photoshop CS for the first time, I’ve been striving to improve my skills. Design of everyday things is my driving force.
What do I do? Why do I do it? How do I do it?
- Product vision
- Creative solutions
- Effective collaboration
- Coaching, guiding and inspiring
- Seeking logical innovations
- Exploitation and exploration
- Reverse-engineering methodologies
- Travel to meet new people and to learn about cultures
- Discipline and simplicity
- Acting sustainable
- Being organized
- Time and commitments
- Quick, imaginative and strategic mind
- High self-confidence
- Independent and decisive
- Hard-working and determind